When it comes to moving, time always equates to money. A move in Orlando should take a hour per room to move. This would mean, 30 minutes on the loading side, and 30 minutes on the unloading side. However, there are a few things that could elongate the moving process. Let’s take a look at ‘em.
- If your move involves stairs
- If your move requires a long carry. A long carry is when the truck is not parked in close proximity to the loading location. This requires the movers to walk a good distance to load. Please note, some Orlando moving companies charge extra for this service.
- If your items are not arranged neatly in the home and clearly labeled.
- If you have several large items to move.
- If you have a specialty item(i.e. piano, pool table, plasma etc.).
While most Orlando movers are skilled professionals, there must be additional time factored in to accomplish successful loading and unloading under the circumstances mentioned above.